The true story behind the little 12-year-old boy who was found alive buried in a moulded wall has been revealed.

According to a revelation by Channels Television, who visited the bungalow where the incident happened located on 3B Akinfemisoye Street, Oduduwa Area in New Town, Ondo city in Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State shows that the building is being inhabited by tenants who are students of the Adeyemi College of Education in the town.

Charity Adebayo, one of the students living in the compound told Channels Television that the boy, who is suspected to be mentally deranged, fell into a the little space between the walls of the house and a food canteen next to it.

“We started hearing the boy saying meaningless things from inside the wall,” she said.

Charity explained that at daybreak, people came and broke the fence and brought him out.

According to her, the grandmother of the boy came to pick him.

Felicia Olaniyi, who operates the food canteen at the other side, gave her own account of the story in Yoruba language.

The boy was said to have escaped from his grandmother one evening while she was taking him to a church for healing.

“The boy must have fallen in-between the walls of the two buildings,” she said.

According to her, after they heard the voice of the boy in the wall, it attracted people’s attention and a ladder was brought. “He was discovered in the space and the wall was broken,” she explained.

he said the residents also alerted the police before the boy was brought out and also corroborated Charity’s claims that he was taken away by his grandmother.

Michael Gbala, a medical practitioner, who also lives in the neighbourhood told Channels Television that he learnt that the boy was mentally deranged.

Explaining in Yoruba what happened, a Prophetess Dorcas Adebayo revealed that the boy’s grandmother brought the boy to her for healing.

She believes the boy must have, in a bid to escape from the grandmother after she took him away from the church, fallen into the wall.

The old prophetess said she did not know the boy’s whereabouts ever since. A little boy also gave his account of the story, saying the boy had been taken to the State Specialist Hospital in town. ‎

At the hospital sources said that the boy’s name is Aduragbemi Saka and that he was admitted but had since been discharged.

Channels Television, however, got to know the address of the boy and his grandmother which is at number 11, Okegbogi Street in the town.

On getting to the house, the one storey building was locked with a padlock

The residents of the street refused to speak to reporters, but however said that they knew the boy but had not been seen him for a long time.


It’s been more than 50 years since the Vietnam War ended.

It’s been more than 50 years since the Vietnam War ended.

But for the combat nurses who served there, the details remain as sharp in their minds as the needles they…

Read More


the partial remains of Andrew Comyn “Sandy”

the partial remains of Andrew Comyn “Sandy”

After 100 years of speculation surrounding his fate, the partial remains of Andrew Comyn “Sandy” Irvine are believed to have…

Read More


Atlantic slave trade.

Atlantic slave trade.

The Atlantic slave trade or transatlantic slave trade involved the transportation by slave traders of enslaved African people to the…

Read More


barbaric” mob attack in Nigeria’s southern town of Uromi, in Edo state

barbaric” mob attack in Nigeria’s southern town of Uromi, in Edo state

ABUJA, March 28 (Reuters) – At least seven suspected kidnappers were set ablaze and killed in a “barbaric” mob attack…

Read More


The Holocaust (1933-1945)

The Holocaust (1933-1945)

The Holocaust A genocide during World War II, where six million Jews and millions of others were systematically murdered by…

Read More


The Black Death: The Greatest Catastrophe Ever

Ole J Benedictow describes how he calculated that the Black Death killed 50 million people in the 14th century, or 60…

Read More


The BLACK DEATH: 1346-1353 epidemic

The BLACK DEATH: 1346-1353 epidemic

The estimated number of deaths ranges from 75 million to 200 million, or between 30 percent and 50 percent of…

Read More


Part 3. Cannibalism in the Chinese great famine 1959.

Part 3. Cannibalism in the Chinese great famine 1959.

There are widespread oral reports, though little official documentation, of human cannibalism being practiced in various forms as a result…

Read More


Part2. Death toll The Great Chinese Famine

Part2. Death toll The Great Chinese Famine

The excess mortality associated with the famine has been estimated by former CCP officials and international experts, with most giving…

Read More


(Part 1) The Great Chinese Famine

(Part 1) The Great Chinese Famine

The Great Chinese Famine  ‘three years of great famine’ was a famine that occurred between 1959 and 1961 in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).  Some…

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *